Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Reading List

In a blatant rip off of a friend's blog post (btw, you should absolutely check out her blog: http://megan.soder-shef.org/) I'm posting my reading list for Pennsic.

"A Distant Mirror" by Barbara W. Tuchman. This is a history of life during the 14th century.
"Silver" by Andrew Motion. I got an advance reader of this sequel to "Treasure Island."
"Seating Arrangements" by Maggie Shipstead.
"A Kiss of Shadows" by Laurell K. Hamilton.
"A Caress if Twilight" by Laurell K. Hamilton.
"The Spirit Thief" by Rachel Aaron.
"The Spirit Rebellion" by Rachel Aaron.
"Wanderlust" by Ann Aguirre.
"Doubleblind" by Ann Aguirre.

I doubt I'll get through all of these, but it's important to be prepared. I'm also open to more suggestions :)

1 comment:

  1. Those first two look really awesome. Let me know how "Silver" is!

    ReplyDelete